PropellerAds

Fly By Visitors

Requests For Costum Designs


I am taking requests for costum designs. If you want me to make you something please feel free to contact me by commenting below. I will do my best to make you happy. We will talk about what you want and how you want it displayed. There are a verity of merchandise you can choose from and I will do the best to make an awesome product just for you. My process is simple, I first will draw ideas in pencil and then you choose which you like and I will digitalize it to put on the merchandise you have chosen. I am pretty good at drawing. I have been told by many people that I am really good. I also write poetry and quotes. If you give me ideas of subject for a poem, I can create you a unique poem. I will put it on a canvas on my shop and allow you to buy it. We can talk about the price as well.

Don't be shy, I am honest and I am friendly. I would love to get to know you better too. I am always learning and growing and I can't keep growing if I didn't have you my costumers. I value your time because I value life. I feel honored to be able to create for my costumers. It inspires me to do my best and to improve.

Please do not spam me, I am not wanting to look at your stuff, I don't care if you are selling anything. This is a web store not a promotional billboard. I will add links to other web stores later. Until then please refrain from sharing your promotions on this site. Thank you. 




No comments: